This area is to help parents understand how Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) is supported at our school. The Information Report details what we offer as a school and there are also flyers for relevant courses that are aimed specifically at parents.
We operate an open door policy and hope that you feel comfortable to approach us with any worries or concerns that you have regarding SEN. Our Special Needs Coordinator (SENCo) is Miss Jody Ling. Miss Ling is in school on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and can be contacted via E-mail at: email@example.com or via the school office.
- SEND Information Report 2018 (426KB)
Courses and Workshops
- Moving to Year 7 Workshop (715KB)
- Relationship Puzzle (179KB)
- Flourishing Confidence Workshop (245KB)
- Sensory Processing Course (679KB)
- Mighty Monsters Workshop (104KB)