Pupils at Reedings are required to wear the school uniform. The school colours are royal blue, grey and white. Sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts may be worn with or without logos.
- White blouse or white shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or shorts
- Royal blue cardigan, sweatshirt or jumper
- Royal blue fleece (optional – outdoor wear only)
- Black shoes
- Navy blue or black PE shorts ( in winter navy or black tracksuit trousers)
- Plimsolls or trainers for PE
- A bag for PE shoes and clothing
- Long hair should be tied back with small, plain, blue, black or brown hair accessories
For health and safety reasons, children are not allowed to wear any jewellery at school other than watches. Iwatches and other ‘smart watches’ are not allowed. Where necessary we allow small, plain ear studs.
We use the following suppliers for our school uniform:
- Fosters Schoolware Ltd – www.greatforschool.co.uk – 12 Birchanger Industrial Estate, Bishops Stortford, Herts., 01279 653865
- Top Form Uniform – www.top-form.co.uk – 90-91 The Stow, Harlow, Essex, 01279 434813
Alternatively, we generally have a large number of items which are unclaimed lost property. We are happy to offer these to you for a small donation.
Please ensure that ALL property belonging to your child is clearly labelled with their name.