This area is to help parents understand how Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) is supported at our school. The Information Report details what we offer as a school and there are also flyers for relevant courses that are aimed specifically at parents.
We operate an open door policy and hope that you feel comfortable to approach us with any worries or concerns that you have regarding SEN. Our Special Needs Coordinator (SENCo) is Miss Jody Ling. Miss Ling is in school on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and can be contacted via E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the school office.
- SEND Information Report 2020 (780KB)
Courses and Workshops
- Anxiety workshop March 2021 (832KB)
- Parenting Training Flyer (78KB)
- Your Teen And Drugs (692KB)
- Reducing Stress In Your Teen (760KB)
- Moving On to Year 7 (911KB)
- Drop In sessions (199KB)