Herts CM21 9DD
Tel: 01279 722578
Headteacher: Mrs Rebecca Newton
Deputy Headteacher: Miss Evonne Constant
SEN coordinator: Miss Jody Ling
Please see our Admissions page for information on how to apply for a place at our school.
Please see the Curriculum page for more information.
- Remote Learning Jan 2021 (411KB)
- Teaching British Values (102KB)
- Behaviour Policy - January 2020 (248KB)
- Complaints Policy (650KB)
- Pupil Premium Report 2020-21 (377KB)
As part of the government’s support for schools in addressing the impact of coronavirus, we have received £80 per child for the 20-21 academic year. This money is being used to enhance teaching and learning and ensure that our children make the best possible progress. We are targeting it so all children return to school positively, settle quickly, and are able to focus fully on their learning.
- Covid Catch up Premium (125KB)
- SEND Information Report 2020 (780KB)
Please also see our SEND page for further information.
- Equality Policy (505KB)
Please see our Governors page
Please see our Ethos and Values page
Paper copies of the information on the school’s website can be provided free of charge.